Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Computers and more.....

Where would we be without them??

Mine is down right now, but I am putting up a short post from Brett's work computer (he is watching the Huskers play ball so I grabbed it for a few minutes!!)

Anyone know anything about the Antivirus 360 program that somehow took over my computer...please pass any useful info along to me! It blocks everything I try to access saying that it is unsafe and that we have 38 threats and that we need to get rid of! It only cost 80.00 to activate the service :) It also says that one of the threats is sending "private" information to an unauthorized site...um not cool, so I shut my computer down until we can figure out what the heck is going on! I am not the most "techy" person out there, so I have no idea what to do about it and it will have to wait until Brett has time to look at it. GRRRRR!

Is winter over yet? It hasn't even been that cold, but I am tired of my kids being sick....they both have a bug again and Kaylee is back on her asthma treatments!! February is almost over and then here comes March. We both have less than a month left of our 20's and we will officially hit our 30's...yikes! I didn't think that it would bother me too much, but somehow the last year changed my perspective on the whole leaving my 20's....maybe it is a good thing! The last year of our 20's basically sucked so I am hoping that we can put that behind us and look forward to the next ten years of our lives :) Not all of it sucked....but we definately had a rough roller coaster year!

Well Brett says my time is up...just kidding, the kids need to go to bed!

Hopefully I will be posting from our home computer next time!

No comments: