Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Gingerbread house

Grandma Becky came down the week of Jan. 12th since Brett and I had our Dr. Apt with the Reproductive Resource Center in KC and Jaylin had a Dentist appointment that week also. She had wanted to come down in December and wasn't able to so she just came down and glad she was here to help out that week. Anyway...we bought a gingerbread house kit for 1.00 at CVS and the girls had a blast putting it together. I don't think I have a picture of the actual gingerbread house...but here is the process of putting it together in there stylish new apron and chef hat that Aunt Mity, Josh and Cole got them for Christmas! Guess they didn't like the "just take the shirt" off approach...neither did I or their dad...so thanks guys!!





No comments: