Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Trip back to NE 2008/2009 (Friday)

Thursday we walked across the street from Grandma Harsh's house to Grandma Becky's house for my mom's side of things. We had a lot of fun getting together with Josh, Misty, Cole, Blake, Derek, Mike, Brenda, Rachel, Matthew and of course Grandma Becky. The only one missing from the group this year was Michelle (Mike and Brenda's oldest daughter). We all brought good food to eat and had plenty of it for lunch and supper. We also did a $5.00 or less gift grab for my mom's side of the family. We decided to do a dance off between the oldest (Grandma) and the youngest (Mattthew) to see who would start it off and well that is about the funniest video I have stored right now!! Matthew won hands down..sorry Grandma...better luck next year! I didn't get pictures of all the presents, but there were some good ones....Security Briefs had to be top of the list though (the were whitey tighties with skid marks and a pocket for your valuables. Guaranteed to make sure no one bothered your wallet if let in there!) Uncle Mike also got some hair color for Men and it is funny that he ended up with it :) Derek actually went out and bought the orange purse that Aunt Brenda got full of Hanna Montana stuff. I don't know what is more funny the fact that he actually bought that or that Brenda ended up with it! Blake was sent on a wild goose hunt to find his and then I ended up stealing it as it was a game that I thought my kids would enjoy more than he would :) We always have a good time when we get together and here are just a few pictures from that day. The video of Grandma and Matthew is up, but it is dark and you don't get the whole effect. Just so Grandma and Matthew don't feel left out..we have the video of Uncle Mike dancing last year that is posted too, and I am pretty sure I have one of Josh dancing somewhere, but he might be in luck as it might have come from a cell phone...I will see if I can find it! Talk about white men who can't dance...definately don't quit your day jobs!! Not that I am to talk...I don't dance either! Love ya guys!



No comments: