Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 7, 2009

How many is too many?

No I am not talking about the woman in CA..that is a different post for another day!

We go back for the holidays and come back with more stuff than we left with! There are very few grandchildren, just the girls for Brett's side and just the girls and Cole for my side. That means that they get very spoiled...ROTTEN! We had to make room in the basement...time to retire some stuffed animals, babies, and toys they don't play with much anymore. How many stuffed animals and babies are too many...you be the judge, if you can bury your kids in them, you might have too many! While I am not ready to get rid of everything for hope that we will still have another one to play with all those great toys, we had to downsize! I am planning on having a garage sale this spring...probably in May to clear out some stuff from the basement. Those that want or need anything...just let me know and you are welcomed to come and look before I put it out!

No comments: