Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Trip back to NE 2008/2009 (Thursday)

Thursday we went to the farm to spend time Grandpa Doug and Gavin. It was also the day of the Husker game...GO Huskers! The girl's got to help Grandpa feed the cows and they love doing that. We hung out all day, ate some good food, watched the game, opened a few gifts and played cards. I lost which Gavin was bummed about b/c he picked me to be his partner (b/c I "always" win) and unfortunately that made two days in a row that my partners and I lost at pitch! I have never had good luck being on the winning team when playing pitch at the farm...just ask Uncle Nathan how he won the game by shooting the moon without the two. Again the pictures are a mess and I am not even going to try and label them. Included in the pictures are: Jaylin and Kaylee in their M&M shirts, Grandpa Doug, Great Grandpa Del and Sherry and her mom Ann, and Gavin. A few videos at the end of the girls and Gavin opening gifts:
J and K opening gift:


J and K finishing opening the gift...it took awhile:


Bowling:


Gavin opening gift from us...I stole Misty's idea and it took him forever to figure it out:

1 comment:

katherine said...

And no photos of the mama... so sad.

I love the new Jaylin and Kaylee quotes on the sidebar. They are so funny!