Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Trip back to NE 2008/2009 (Wednesday)

Wednesday we headed to North Platte for my dad's side of things. We hung out at Josh and Misty's this year and while it was tight quarters...we had a good time! Josh and Misty have a very small house, but they have managed to used the space well and it works very well for them! They also like bright colors...my camera does not. So the picutures are not the best and if anyone elses turned out better, please send them my way. We also did a $5.00 or less grab gift exchange for the adults this year and it was fun to see what people came up with...looking forward to next year already! For some reason, when I upload the pictures to my blog is shows up as a bunch of letters, symbols and numbers so I have a hard time labeling them...anyone know what I did to get it like this and can tell me how to fix it...let me know soon! The words below belong to the pictures above them...sorry for the confusion! Kaylee with puppet gloves. Cole Blake got a Wanted T-shirt Derek got a bath set Josh got a professional thumb wrestling ring Brett got trick cards Liyan got a decrotive pillow Kirk got a decrotive pillow too Patsy got a massage set Grandpa Bode got a box of Bald Man Wipes the kids the kids again Cole's bedroom Kirk and Liyan...finally I remembered to take a picture of the two of them!

Misty got a six pack and I recieved a gift card, but just about threw it away, b/c I couldn't find it. Someone (Misty) taped it to the bottom of a bag and put that bag inside of two other bags and I thought I had recieved three empty bags. The bags themselves were worth 5.00 bucks so I seriously thought that was my gift and was fine with that! Derek was REALLY embarrased about the gift he received and even more embarrased about the gift someone traded him for when Grandpa Bode added his comments about the gifts...never a dull moment when we all get together! We had a great time and glad that everyone was able to get together with everyones schedules being as crazy as they are.

Below is a video of My dad and Josh thumb wrestling:


Another video of Josh and Misty thumb wrestling :


The kids telling Grandpa Bode bye...kind of:


Jaylin and Cole thumb wrestling:

No comments: