Tuesday, October 6, 2009
Dr. Appointments...how many is too many?
5 in one week is too many! I had a regular OB appointment on Monday. I had a non-stress test today. Wednesday is the only day we don't have an appointment somewhere!! Thursday, the girls are getting their 5 year shots and their flu shot..they will be happy campers afterwards. My OB requested a growth sono (she is just being cautious...wants to make sure he is growing properly) on Thursday, which will happen right after the girls get their shots. Brett is going with me to the sono for two reasons, he wants to see his boy and I will need an additional hand with the girls. Then on Friday it is back to the OB for another non-stress test. She isn't backing off these even though my blood pressure has remained normal and the tests have came back good. She just wants to stay on top of things. Positive side of things....I get to hear his heartbeat at least twice a week...downside is I have to go clear across town and the girls usually have to go with me. They are troopers, but I don't know how much longer they will be! We always take plenty of things to keep us busy, but 5 visits in one week is toooooo much for anyone!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment