Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Happy Birthday Derek and Blake

Today Derek and Blake celebrate 28 years. Derek is in Heaven with his savior. Blake is here with us even though physically he is 6 plus hours away. I hope you both have a Happy Birthday. Blake, since I can't be there today, we can celebrate when you come down here. We will have lots to celebrate! Derek, maybe each day is a celebration up there and you don't even know when birthdays are b/c all days are celebrated. Regardless, we love you and look forward to the day we get to see you again. Love you both!

My brothers version of the Hear No, See No, Speak No evil. Picture taken November 2006 by Misty:

Josh, Blake, Derek....my 3 crazy brothers that I love very much!

No comments: