I mentioned that Dr. is going to be out of town the week I am actually due. So she scheduled an induction on November 12th if he doesn't make his arrival before then. So there we go...3 weeks or less and we will all get to meet this little guy! I am hoping I go on my own, but whatever happens...happens!
This will fall under the TMI category, but it was funny...so sorry! They had to check for strep B today and had I known they were going to do that, I would have made arrangements for my kids to be somewhere other than in the office with me! They were very puzzled as to why I had to take my pants off! I don't remember which one asked, but they asked with a very concerned voice, "Mom, are they going to pull the baby out of you today?" No honey they aren't, they just need to make sure everything is ok. "But why do you have to take your pants off?" They had a lot of questions that I would have avoided if I would have left them somewhere else. I tested positive with the girls so honestly I didn't even think they would check this time around. She informed me that it can change from pregnancy to pregnancy and they check each time. So I guess I hope it changes for me! I think from now on I better leave them with dad or the neighbors as they are getting way too much information for their age...yikes!
She checked my lungs today and they are clear, so she is hoping that with the antibiotic and Sudafed, I will be over this cold by Sunday. She said I will check on you if I see ya at church on Sunday. We just found out this last Sunday that she goes to the same church we are attending. I heard a lady comment about it getting difficult to get up and when I turned around to comment back, it was her. Strange to see my OB at church, but a comforting feeling as well.
I have no idea which direction he is facing as he is still a monster in there...he is always moving and it is getting rather uncomfortable when he decides to make big movements. Glad to feel movement though.
The girls are almost completely healthy. It is lingering a little for Jaylin, but Kaylee managed to come out of this last bug pretty good. I jumped on the albuterol as soon as she started sneezing and coughing and we stayed on top of it before it got bad!
Until I know more or get some cute pictures.
Thursday, October 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Yea! Almost done! Can't believe he's almost here. It's been a long long road. We'll be praying for the upcoming emotional times. The joys and the sorrows. Many blessings...
Valerie
Post a Comment