On Friday, I had an OB appointment with another Dr. b/c my Dr. was out of the office. I was to have two separate appointments that day and fortunately they were able to work it all into "one" appointment, but I was there for 2 hours and ended up having a quick sono to check location of this little guy. When she checked me she could not feel his head and want to see where it was. He is lying transverse right now, with his head on my right side. Back up and around towards my belly button, his bum is in on the upper left side right under my ribs and then his feet are back down and my lower left. Not exactly where he needs to be yet! But she said he still has time and plenty of fluid to move around in. So next Wednesday I will see my regular OB and we will discuss options. She may try and rotate him if he isn't in the correct position and be prepared for a c-section if necessary or just schedule the c-section for the 12th. Praying that he does choose to get in the right position and we don't have to worry about it. If not I am anxious about the idea of trying to rotate him and the risks involved. All that we have been through, I don't know if it is worth the risks. There is a lot of fluid to work with and the Dr. said that is a good thing, but I still have concerns! Pray for peace and wisdom on this as I don't want to make it this far and have something go wrong.
I told the girls tonight that tomorrow is the 1st day of November. Jaylin was so excited that she was doing a crazy happy dance. They are so ready to meet him as are Brett and I. There has been rumors that most hospitals will not allow anyone under the age of 16 into the maternity ward with all the flu and crap that is out there. That will be hard for them. 2-3 days without mom and the wait to see someone that we have waited so long to meet. So if it comes down to that, pray that they handle it all well.
Up next....Happy Halloween from the Harsh household.
Saturday, October 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Oh, I hope he turns on his own! But, it will all work out! I understand hospitals not wanting kids in the unit, but for crying out loud, how hard that must be on siblings and parents. Hopefully that all goes well too. I can't wait to meet the little guy!
It just can't be comfortable having him in that position. Up in the ribs is hard enough, let alone turned at in angle. Feeling for you!! Continuing to pray for this beautiful blessing's entrance into our lives...miss you and love you dearly friend!!!
Post a Comment