In Loving Memory
TRAVIS CLIFFORD HARSH
March 13, 1985 - October 30, 1999
TRAVIS CLIFFORD HARSH
March 13, 1985 - October 30, 1999
Ten years since the start
Of life marked "Before" and "After"
Sadness still tugs at my heart
And I long to hear your laughter.
Of life marked "Before" and "After"
Sadness still tugs at my heart
And I long to hear your laughter.
Our lives have gone on
We grow, laugh and play
But with each new dawn
I wonder who you’d be today.
We grow, laugh and play
But with each new dawn
I wonder who you’d be today.
Out of College, with a career
Maybe a wife and a child too.
We’ll never know but its clear
As we gaze at the sky so blue
Maybe a wife and a child too.
We’ll never know but its clear
As we gaze at the sky so blue
You’re at His side, as is His plan
And there we’ll join you and He
Reunited in the glory of heaven
Oh what a joyous day that will be!
And there we’ll join you and He
Reunited in the glory of heaven
Oh what a joyous day that will be!
Always Remembered - Forever Loved
Mom and Family
Mom and Family
Every year Brett, Nathan, Travis and Gavin's mom writes a memorial on his anniversary date and his birthday. I asked this year if I could post it on the blog along with a picture. This picture was taken in the Fall of 1999. Like his brothers, Travis was a fun loving kid that enjoyed life. While I didn't get the pleasure of knowing him very long before he passed away, he was a great kid. He looked up to his older brothers and enjoyed playing with his younger brother Gavin. I remember watching them play basketball together. He was 14 when he went to be with His Savior and it was a moment in all of our lives that changed our lives forever. Hard to believe that it has been 10 years, I can remember the night of the accident like it was yesterday. Some events never fade...good or bad, they stay with you and change you forever. Travis's life and death was one of those many events in our lives. Although the crushing hurt fades with time, the longing to see, hear, and touch those we have lost never goes away. We look forward to the day that we get to wrap our arms around the ones we love and have lost. We miss and love you Travis!

2 comments:
Thanks for sharing. I can't imagine anything harder than losing a child and sibling so young.
My thoughts are with you all during this difficult month. I too, Libbi remember that night like it was just yesterday.
heather
Post a Comment