Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

One step forward...two steps back

Forward...we got a good non-stress test after two challenging ones. He doesn't like to be monitored. They find him and he decides to go the other side. They find him again and he plays with/kicks the monitor...too funny! At least he was awake for this last one. The one prior was not very accurate as he was sound asleep and not really wanting to wake up. Heart rate was fine, just wasn't able to see if it was rising with activity when he is fast asleep. Little turkey! Blood Pressure is staying low and I am still hoping they will back off the tests to one a week, but that is not my call. Still haven't heard my results from the lab they drew last week and I have checked on it twice...communication with this office is a little frustrating to say the least!

Backwards.....Kaylee Roo was one sick kiddo....I have mentioned before that when she gets sick...she gets sick! Well she was really sick again. At first we thought it was just allergies, but with the fever I was certain she picked something up. Throwing up, breathing issues and I was afraid that if she didn't start keeping fluids down, we would have had to take her in. She threw up a lot until we did the Pepsi trick (works almost every time!) Currently she has been fever free for 24 hours and kept food and liquids down for 24 hours...thank goodness. Jaylin has a slight fever with a mild cough, runny nose and her head hurts. Brett and I have the start of a regular cold and let's just pray that is in fact what it is and it stays mild. I can't do the deep coughing cold right now with the boy already under my ribs! The girls are scheduled to get their 5 year shots and the flu shot this week and I just hope they are healthy enough to get them as the clinic is running out of the shots they were given. They have requested more, but don't know if and when they will get them. My OB office said the same thing...they are running out of the supply they received and wouldn't give it to me on Tuesday b/c I was starting to get sick. The nurse did put one back with my name on it. So I am hoping that when I am over this crap, I will still have one to get. We always get the flu shot and have never had any adverse reactions to it. With Kaylee's Asthma and the little guy on the way, this would not be the year to not be able to get one.

Until I know more...oh yeah J and K's beds got bunked and I will get the pictures of that up soon...they are growing up way way too fast! I guess that alone would be about 3 giant steps forward...so that cancels out the steps backwards...right!

No comments: