Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Baby Shower

Updates to list will be written in BLUE.

Due to the timing of the expected arrival of this little guy...we will not try to cram a baby shower into any one's already busy schedule! People are welcomed to come and visit if they have time and they are healthy! A few people have asked what this little guy still needs. Since I have been hitting several garage sales and searching craigslist the last couple of months, I put a list together so I didn't buy a ton of something that he wouldn't need/use. Fortunately, I have found some great clothes (for great prices), and my neighbor and a good friend gave us a bunch of clothes. So he has a lot of what he "needs" already. For those that have asked and I guess anyone who wants to know....

Still Need:
- Boppy cover for a boy...Friend of mine has one..thank you!
- Regular thermometer

- I realized that I want a different nursing pillow (to help with the back problems I am already having)...copy and paste the following to see what I am wanting to get. If you feel like you want to get it, that would be great! Otherwise, I will plan on getting one! You can buy them other places, but Wal-mart's link was the shortest :)
http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=5459712

- Newborn:
nothing really

- 0-3 months: (winter)
2-3 jackets (light blue and green for sure)

- 3-6 months: (winter)
3-5 Heavy Sleepers
1 package of long sleeve onsies
1 outfit for church

- 6-9 months: (spring/summer)
1-2 Heavy sleepers
1-2 Lightweight sleepers
1-2 jackets
1-2 outfits for church
1 package of long sleeve onsies
3-4 pairs of shorts

- 12 month: (fall/winter)
2-3 Heavy sleepers
1 package of long sleeve onsies
3-4 long sleeve shirts
1-2 outfits for church

Would like:
- One more package of wash clothes Friend of mine sent us a package..thank you!
- Ear Thermometer
- Rocker/glider...didn't have one with the girls. Group of family went together and got us one...thank you very very much!
- Diaper Genie...had one with the girls, but we didn't keep ahold of it! Friend of mine has one that we can use...thank you!
- Anything Husker...Brett says this should be on the "Need" list! He has a heavy blanket coming, but clothes (since dresses won't work for a boy) would be great!

We kept a lot of things from the girls and I have stocked up on diapers through size 3 and wipes when they were on sale and I had coupons. There are a few miscellaneous feeding supplies that I will need to replace (5 year-old plastic/silicone probably isn't safe). I am hoping not to have use them as much as we did with the girls, but you never know what will happen! If you have questions, just e-mail or leave a comment.

We can't wait to meet this little guy!!

No comments: