Tuesday, September 22, 2009
Blood Pressure update...figure this one out!
So I go in for my 2nd non-stress test and the little guy doesn't cooperate at all, but after an hour we finally got a 15 min strip that the Dr. was ok with! I turned in my 24 hour urine sample (yes you read that right) and had blood drawn. They also checked my blood pressure and had to check it twice as it was really low. 101/50 both times.....so what is causing the ups and downs? Your guess is as good as mine! I will meet with either the nurse practitioner or the doctor in the morning and I will see if she has any answers as that seams strange. Low is better than high I believe and if my blood pressure remains low and I have several good stress tests...maybe just maybe they won't make me come in twice a week for non-stress test! That would be awesome as my Dr. office is 25 minutes across town.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment