Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, July 28, 2008

Tumbling "routines"

While we didn't get to go to our last class of tumbling b/c we are all sick, I had the girls do a summary of what they have learned downstairs in our basement on the tumbling mat that I found at a garage sale for 10 bucks. Here are some pictures of the girls! I will post some videos when I find more time.
We didn't even get out of our PJ's on Monday and the only reason Kaylee has shorts on is b/c she got some of her lunch on her jammy pants....oh well! Some days are like that when everyone is sick! Fortunately Kaylee didn't have it too bad and it stayed out of her lungs, but Jaylin and I were a mess and it is still lingering a little bit.


Jaylin stretching before tumbling



Back: Kaylee and Front: Jaylin messing around afterwards.


Picture of the the "play room" in our unfinished basement. They were doing summer saults.


Kaylee


Jaylin

No comments: