We have been busy and my monitor decided that it was done working for us.
Have I mentioned that the girls love to swim....maybe I should start thinking about swimming lessons. The girls have started tumbling on Monday nights and it is just for the month of July. Brett actually takes them while I play ball and they LOVE it. They want to go every day and ask when they wake up if they get to go to tumbling today. While they we leaving tumbling the other night, they saw a few kids in the nearby pool with one or two adults and asked Brett, "what are those kids doing?" He said...swimming lessons! Well, they both agreed that they are "ready" for that too. We will see on that one...maybe this winter at the YMCA. Once Brett and I are done with softball for the summer, I will sign them up for tumbling through the YMCA on Wednesday nights and then think about adding swimming lessons later on this year or early next year. Anyway here are the pictures:
Swimming.....
Picture of most of the kids plus one very large kid in an adults body at the 4th of July "party" as the girls refer to it......
Two Kaylee's hanging out together....our Kaylee enjoyed helping the little one!!!

The kids were popping "Dino snappers" in the garage, always fun.....

The kids were popping "Dino snappers" in the garage, always fun.....
By the end of the night they were freezing....yes in July, I am sure the ice cream had something to do with it!
Then on Saturday the 5th we went to Lake Shawnee's beautiful Rose Garden so that cousin Morgan could get some pictures of the girls for her photography entry for fair.....the flowers were awesome and Jaylin really hammed it up for the camera. I didn't get a ton of pictures b/c I was trying to help get them situated and stay out of the way so Morgan could get hers! I will be going back up there and giving it another try for their 4 year pictures!! Morgan got several good ones and here are a few that I snapped here and there!
Jalyin getting ready to smell the roses and Aunt DeeDee on the right.....

Just a very cute picture that I wish I would have been closer when I took it.......

Just a very cute picture that I wish I would have been closer when I took it.......
Kaylee is my morning kid.....she typically gets up 30-90mins earlier than Jaylin. Jaylin just needs more sleep and she is like her dad, sleeps in every chance she gets, but she gets to way more often than Brett does. That will change when she starts school!!! Anyway, Kaylee often gets my undivided attention during this time and she is a very funny kid, both my kids can be very funny! The following pictures are of us just messing around.......





















No comments:
Post a Comment