Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, August 8, 2008

4 year picture attempt

So I attempted to get the girls 4 year pictures taken. I went back up to the Rose Garden that we went to about a month ago....well, I got some cute pictures of my kids, but nothing "wall" worthy! There wasn't quite enough cloud cover and they were being goofy...not exactly what I had in mind...squinty eyes and silly faces with strange body language. Maybe I will have to try again with some help. They did cooperate enough to have two different outfits on, but that was about it. Oh and Jaylin's hair thing started to fall out before I even started snapping pictures, but I didn't realize it until I went back and looked at them on the computer...Oh well, that seams about par for life right now!




























Have a good weekend!

3 comments:

katherine said...

I find it difficult enough to get decent photos of one let alone two at the same time!

I think they're cute pics though. And cute, cute girls.

Valerie said...

That's so frustrating...just when one would look all cute, the other would look away! Two thoughts...Kaylee has the BLUEST eyes I have ever seen (CUTE!!) and I really like the one of Jaylin in the tree.

I can't make it on the 16th. I work every Saturday :( But I would love to find some time to come up and see you. Rivers said you were coming down in a couple weeks to help out on one of Dylan's chemo days! I will at least see you then!

Anonymous said...

Those are great pictures! I cannot believe they are already four!