








Video of the girls playing with the puppies....you will see why they didn't really like Jaylin!
Pictures of the girls playing with the puppies when the were 2....not as much fun for the girls, but the puppies had fun chasing them and tackling them!


I just sat down this weekend and transferred 200+ picts from my camera and decided I better get them on my blog before I forget. Sorry it took so long to get it done, I just haven't felt like doing it. I have 4 or 5 other posts that I started this weekend and they will follow this one. They are mostly pictures and not a whole lot of writing. Things are better around here. I go the doctor on Monday and we have a lot of things to talk about and look into....so I will let you know when I know more. For now enjoy a ton of pictures and a few videos!!





1 comment:
Puppies!! Yeah! Looks like you guys had fun in NE!
Post a Comment