Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Father's Day

Happy Belated Father's Day....so I am a little late getting this posted....but what else is new! We had a very full Father's Day and got to see many of our fathers/grandpas. I almost did a good job of getting pictures....almost! I didn't even get one while we were at my dads and both Grandpa Bodes were there....I am so sorry! We still love you even though I failed to get pictures. Anyway....Sunday morning we left for North Platte with Grandma Harsh and two puppies in the back that she was delivering while we spent time with my family. Thanks for the ride there and back!! We got there in time to go to church with Misty and Cole. Josh just got off work and needed some sleep and the main service for the church they attend is on Wednesday nights. After church we headed over to my dad's house for lunch and stayed for 3-4 hours. Thanks Dad for the great lunch and sorry that you ended up doing most of the work on your day! Blake didn't get any sleep as he was called in for extra hours b/c of the flooding that happened in Iowa. So everyone was there physically, but not necessarily mentally....sorry guys. Grandpa Bode and Patty came up from Hayes Center....so it was really good to see everyone!

Brett was golfing with his Dad and Gavin in Cambridge most of the day and when they were done we headed back to McCook and then out the farm. Thanks again Grandma Harsh for the ride....the girls took a nap and they were still sleeping while we pulled through McCook so she ran us out to the farm. We ate supper at the farm with Grandpa Doug, Dad, Gavin, Great Grandpa Del and Sherry. Thanks Grandpa Doug for making supper on your day! I did manage to remember to take pictures....probably because Sherry was snapping a few here and there and it reminded me to do so.....so the pictures from Father's Day are all from the farm and there are quite a few as the girls got to do some pretty fun things...like feed the cows weeds, ride the 4-wheeler, and they always enjoy messing around with Uncle Gavin....check out the weight on his back (65-70lbs)!



















Video of the girls feeding the cows:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The girls look bigger than when I saw them in April at the bull sale!!-Laura