Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

June

I decided to take a different approach....most people don't come here to see 4 month old photo's!!! So here is a "current" post and later I will go back and update March, April and May! Tons happened in those three month that I want to make record of. I am sure there are a few relatives that want to see the pictures, so eventually it will get done. This is my scrap booking/baby booking for now! Sad I know, but it is what it is! The girls love to ride their scooters, big girl bikes, swim, play t-ball, go and watch dad play softball, and play with the neighbor kids.


All three kids have grown a ton in the past few months. The girls are eating us out of house and home...seriously they can eat a ton. Some of that is b/c they are burning it almost as fast as they can consume it...they play hard during the summer. Austin looks tall in some of the following pictures. He was 27 inches when we checked this last weekend. He has grown out of much of his 6-9 month clothes and I really didn't think that would happen so we need to get some more 12 month summer clothes as the tub that I have is mostly winter....oops! Also time to move up in the car seat. I just hope it will fit into the car. If not, we will have to trade vehicles and I really don't want to drive the truck. Glad we have no problem keeping ourselves busy here at home and really would only need it to go to activities! The girls just started the summer reading program and there are a few things on the "Kindergarten ready list" that we need to work on! The biggest being tying shoes! They will also start summer soccer soon and looking forward to it.


All three of the kids are teething as well. Austin's left bottom tooth broke through the first of the month. Jaylin has 2 of her 6 year old molars and Kaylee has one and one on the way in. Both of them will probably have all 4 before they are 6. They are loosing as many as they are getting. Jaylin will soon be without her top front two teeth (better get her 6 year pictures done early) and Kaylee will have lost all 4 of her bottom teeth soon.


Latest tricks for Austin...he is sitting up on his own until he gets really excited or really mad and then he throws himself back or to the side. He is getting better about not doing that, but he still does! He can roll just about anywhere he would like to, but prefers to roll to his right. He can get up on all fours, but he pushes himself backwards instead of forward. He LOVES to jump and while he likes his jumperoo, he would much rather be jumping on my lap. He has also became a Momma's boy and while I am glad that he loves his momma, sometimes my arms and back need a break. He doesn't really like or agree with that concept. He is fine if Brett goes and gets him from nap until he sees me and then it is over. His first word was mama mama mama, but I don't know that he was referring to me when he said it. Just easy to say! He isn't a great sleeper anymore and I really miss that part of him. He is easy to laugh and enjoys watching the girls be crazy. They like doing as much as he enjoys them doing it! He blows raspberries and as long as he doesn't do it while he is eating, it is very cute and funny! Speaking of food...so far he only seams to have issues with oatmeal cereal which doesn't make any sense! Maybe something else was going on that created issues and I will try it again in a few weeks. Now he doesn't necessarily like all that I have introduced, but that doesn't mean I won't keep trying. So far his favorites are green beans and sweet potatoes. Least favorite is peas and I have tried at least 5 or 6 times.


Enjoy the pictures and videos. Mom left her camera here and I have taken advantage of having a camera that takes good pictures. Unfortunately ours doesn't take great pictures!

I know I am the center of attention and I like it that way!

All boy and he is going to be a handful.
Just finished sweet potatoes...evidence is still on his face.


Sweet or what?

I have a serious side too.

This cracks me up.

Love this picture.

Goof balls

The last few photos with her baby front two teeth.

Kaylee, Austin, and Jaylin

Kaylee, Austin, and Jaylin

I even got the pool out for Austin and put it under the deck so it was shaded. Not ready to use sunblock on his sensitive skin, so he doesn't get to spend much time in the sun. HE LOVED IT! He has been taking a bath sitting up for about 3 weeks now and I let the water set for 3 hours so it wasn't ice cold!!



The girls like it too....
Madison, Jaylin and Kaylee
Kaylee, Madison, and Jaylin

Derek's mum that we got from his funeral...it will come back each year and eventually it should have white Daisy like flowers on it!

Tiger lillies....I love them!

What is not to love about them! Too bad they are one and done plants, but they come back each year and that is a definite plus in my book!

Austin LOVES his toes...just like everything else they are good for chewing on!

I tried to get a picture of him with his toes in his mouth, but his hands always blocked the view and it just looked like a kid in the shape of a pretzel.

This is a typical face from Austin...he is always on the move! Not kidding, he never sits still! It is getting rather difficult to get anything out of church service. Sitting and listening to the pastor is for the birds according to Austin. Does fine while we are singing and moving, but once we sit down for the message...not so much!
Grandma Becky with Austin. There are three main things that Grandma likes about living here...Jaylin, Kaylee and Austin. Big town, her job and her apartment...not so crazy about those things, but she loves her grand kids!

Looks so long in this photo!

I went into wake up the girls and this is Kaylee completely under her covers. Neither of them like to be woke up in the morning and they are glad it is summer so I don't have to do it very often. Now if I could just get Austin to sleep through the night and past 6:00...I would actually feel rested. Some day, maybe!

1 comment:

Phil O said...

Thanks for sharing all the great pics! I enjoy hearing about the kiddos.