Just a few videos of Austin pulling himself up. They were taken 2 days before he turned 7 months old. I put him in the basket thinking we could just push him around the room for some fun...he had other plans and blew me away! Not sure why I was so surprised...the boy loves to stand and jump pretty much all the time. My baby is growing up way too fast for me. I want him to move at his pace and encourage him to try and do new and exciting things, but each time he does so a little part of him being a baby disappears and will never return. Bitter sweet! He is such a busy little boy and I love watching and helping him learn and do new things. Love his chubby cheeks and big multicolored eyes that haven't decided what color they want to be yet. Sometimes they look brown, sometimes hazel, but most of the time they are a deep dark blue like when he was born.
Still working on old and new posts! We have had a lot of company and the girls will finish up T-ball this coming Monday (5th). They have played 2 soccer games and will have 3 left after the 4th of July. They love playing both and never did I think that I would be a "soccer mom", but I might just end up as one. Right now Kaylee says she likes soccer better than t-ball, but just like our weather it can change quickly. Jaylin like T-ball "better." I love watching them have fun and that is all that matters at this age!


1 comment:
What a cutie! He seems proud of himself, too.
Post a Comment