Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, June 11, 2010

Professional Pictures

I decided that we better get the girls in early for their 6 year pictures as Jaylin is about to loose her front top teeth and will have a huge hole there for awhile and I needed to get Austin in for another set also.  It took me forever to do the girls hair and as soon as we walked out outside where it was humid and windy, it was all but undone and not nearly as cute as when I finished in the house.  Regardless, the pictures turned out pretty good.  The only part that stayed "big" was the top of Jaylin's hair and in a few it looks silly, but oh well.  It was a lot of work to get pictures taken, but I am glad I did!  Brett did take his lunch hour so that he could take the girls while I picked out and ordered from the 145 pictures they took!  That was a huge help and so glad he was able to do it! The girls enjoyed lunch with dad too!  I bought the CD and they said  could do what I want with them, so I am going to put some on here!  I would have ordered a lot more if they weren't so expensive!  He are some of my favorites, all of them are the unedited versions and they are in no particular order, just how they got uploaded.









No comments: