Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 16, 2010

quick update

My computer has a virus and I am not able to do anything with it....grrr!

I am quickly using Brett's work computer. He has been working crazy hours, but that is nothing new around here! It should slow down a bit soon. When he is home I try not to be on the computer....so I will not be checking in on things very often.

We are good. Austin has his 2 month appointment, he is checking out just perfect. Growing like a weed. 12lbs 15oz and 23 1/2 inches long. We have retired all the 0-3 month clothes and brought out the 3-6 month clothes. I just hope he stays in these a little longer! He did have to get 3 shots and an oral vaccination yesterday and just b/c he has chubby legs, doesn't mean he didn't cry! He was a little crabbier than normal the rest of the day, but nothing major. He has become very observant and will follow you clear across the room so long as you aren't running like his sisters do!! For the most part he is still very happy and sleeps pretty good. Nothing is consistent, but I still would say he is an easy going baby. The Dr. does want me to cut as much dairy from my diet to see if that will help with his runny stools (TMI....sorry). It doesn't seam to bother him, but she wants me to limit it and see if it helps! The girls had major issues and I eliminated all dairy from my diet for a long time, so I will cut back for Austin and see what happens. I like milk and normally it doesn't settle well with me, but during pregnancy and nursing, I don't have as much trouble with it. Guess I pass the trouble onto the kids and it doesn't bother me as much...just kidding, I really can't explain it. Hopefully it will help and then we will know.

The girls are happy and healthy right now too. Good considering we have been home bound other than preschool and church. The have really enjoyed "entertaining" Austin and love when he gives them great big smiles! Jaylin is still more interested, but Kaylee is coming around. Jaylin can be a little too much help at times and has to be reminded that it is ok for him to make noise, you don't have to turn the swing on or shove the pacifier in his mouth as soon as he starts to make noise!

No pictures until my computer is up and running and you may not here from me in awhile...not to unusual I know...sorry!

No comments: