Finally I made time to sit down and update the blog...sorry it has been so long. This one and the following five posts will be mostly in order that the happened. It has been a pretty busy month as I am sure it has been for all of you.
Some cute pictures of the kids and a few of my friends kids when we made a very short trip to KC to visit Katherine, Anna and Zack who is exactly a month older than Austin. Brett wasn't in love with the baby blue outfit that picture with Zack were taken in, but it was his backup outfit as he peed all over his first one when I changed his pants. He is very good about doing that!!
Crazy hair after braids were pulled out and they are starting a new fashion trend...layer PJ's. Heavy ones underneath the lightweight night gown...whatever!




More reading.








2 comments:
Whoa! Post overload!! Love it!! The little man isn't so little anymore. I'm glad he's doing so well. I will try to get posted up soon. Hope I don't miss you next time you're in town!!
I still don't have my pics of our little guys together posted so you're way ahead of me! Thanks for making the trip over.
I love all the recent post. Your three kiddos are so cute. I love Austin's chubby cheeks. Very pinchable.
Post a Comment