Austin went to the doctor on December 14th for his 1 month appointment and he checked out just perfect. 50% across the board. Weighing in at 10lbs 4oz. Height of 21 1/4 inches and his head was 14 3/4 inches. He obviously eats well and he is such a happy and easy baby. We are so very thankful that God gave us one perfectly happy and healthy little boy. Enjoy some pictures....

Just as the shirt says.
Austin must have his hands up at all times so I just happened to have him lying on his back looking at his bear. He is picking a fight with a bear already...haha!
Yeah I am talking to you...I just love this picture for lots of reasons!
Check out that tummy and rolls on the legs. He loves his baths and being naked...too bad it is so cold out!
Another cute shirt...not entirely true about him, but non-the-less cute.




No comments:
Post a Comment