Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, November 13, 2009

Austin Douglas has arrived

Austin Douglas joined our family November 13th, 2009. He had quite the journey to get here, but he is here and healthy! Born at 2:10 Friday morning. He weighed 7lbs 11ozs and was 20in long. Absolutely perfect and we can't be more thankful that God has blessed us with him. Looking forward to bringing him home to meet his sisters. Kids under 16 are not "allowed" in The Birthplace with all the sickness that surrounds us this time of year. Jaylin also has a runny nose and I hope that is basically gone before we get home.

I will add pictures when we get home...hopefully Saturday evening.

Thanks for all the prayers...mom and baby are doing well.

2 comments:

katherine said...

Congratulations again! Enjoy your few days of relative peace and quiet. I can't wait to see those first sibling pics. :)

Laura M. said...

Congrats harsh family! gavin text me the wonderful news! Hope you all stay healthy!