Well he doesn't want to go head down...so we will discus the options with my OB late Wednesday afternoon. He is still considered transverse and not breach, so it would be a 1/4 turn and not a 1/2 turn, but we will see what she suggests. I don't want to turn him, labor all day and the have to turn around and do a c-section anyway. So we will discuss our options and proceed accordingly. Either way looking forward to introducing him to everyone.
Here is one photo from the sono they did today. It is the best they could do as he is looking down and his hands and feet were in the way most of the time. You can see his nostrils and his mouth if you know what you are looking for! They printed off 2 pictures for me, but the other is of his boy parts and I don't think I need to put that on the blog again :)

1 comment:
Just wanted you to know I've been thinking about you all day and looking forward to hearing your news!
Post a Comment