Austin's 1st Thanksgiving and we are thankful that he is here...happy and healthy! Things are good around here. Busy, but good. I will get more on here when I have more time, but three kids and a house is a lot of work. We have had lots of fun company, will have more before Christmas, and then it will be Christmas...wow!
We are now a family of 5 and loving every minute of it. Austin has hit his first growth spurt and it eating 10-12 times a day and not sleeping as much between. "Honeymoon" is over, but we still can't complain...he is still pretty easy going and we love him to pieces! The girls are really enjoying him as well. I didn't realize how noisy the girls really were until Austin came along. He sleeps right through most of it though. It does startle him when he is awake though! And if the noise is right beside him while he is eating, it does distract him so they have had to slow down and bring the level of noise down a few notches during certain parts of the day! He likes to sleep close to the noise during the day, but sleeps in his crib at night and a few times though out the day. He has 2-3 wake periods that last from 1-3 hours during the day and most of the time he is pretty content.
Anyway, some long overdue pictures Austin. We have had lots of visitors and maybe someday I will get them posted on here as well, but for now, here are few to enjoy:












2 comments:
I am soo happy for you. It looks like things are going well and you have figured out how to me a mommy again to a newborn ( and luckily just one this time around hehe)
Thanks for sharing the pic, I really enjoyed them.
Thanks for your thoughts too, I am keeping busy with work and looking fowards to my trip the end of the month.
Miss and love ya!
These pictures are amazing!!!! We are so happy for you guys! He is perfect! Love the picture of him with those two big girls...who are they?? Ha! Ha!
Post a Comment