When we first got up in front of the church, both girls were a little hesitant to stand beside us. Jaylin did with very little prompting, Kaylee went behind me and it took her awhile to decided to stand beside me. Then as soon as we were done talking, she "warmed up" to the idea of being in front of everyone and want to dance. She went down in front of the clear stand that Pastor Joe stands behind and I had to tell her to come back and stand beside me. She just couldn't stand still and Grandma was afraid that she was going to knock the cross over. Talk about a fart in a skillet...I was not amused, but thankful she didn't knock the cross over. A year ago, she wouldn't have even thought about doing any of that...she would have been standing right behind my legs and refusing to be seen.






2 comments:
Congrats! It may have taken a while to get J and K dedicated but Austin is the youngest baby up there as far as I can tell. :)
What a cute looking group of kids!!! :)
Post a Comment