Jaylin the afternoon before she lost her tooth
Jaylin right after she lost her tooth
The first lost tooth
Kaylee and her loose tooth...not wanting to be left out ya know :)
Jaylin lost her first tooth tonight and no it wasn't because sister hit it out of her or anything of the sort. They both have had a loose tooth for about 10-12 days. Jaylin's was hanging on by a thread, so she let her Daddy pull it out with dental floss! Mom numbed it up with some oragel first just in case it hurt a little. Didn't need a huge drama scene with our first tooth pulling!! Kaylee is just certain that she is NOT going to let us pull her tooth out when the time comes to do so. Jaylin got her first tooth at 4 months and Kaylee was right behind her. Kaylee's will probably be out within the next week or so. It isn't as loose as Jaylin's has been the last few days! They were arguing the other night (which by the way has become more of a regular thing around here in the past couple of months...ugh!!) about who would loose theirs 1st. Guess Jaylin won that argument :)
There is a reason why Jaylin does thing first around here....usually she doesn't make as big of a deal about things. The dentist is no big deal to her and Kaylee hates it! Speaking of dentist....Jaylin has my teeth and didn't get a perfect checkup last week. They want to go in and fix another space between her back teeth on the opposite side. She is the one who doesn't really fight me to brush her teeth, floss, or use the fluoride rinse. Kaylee hates every minute of it, always has. But she gets a perfect checkup each time she goes to the dentist, just like Brett...figure that one out for me?!
Other side note...life is still out of whack around here. The girls are pushing their limits hourly and my patience is wearing thinner than normal...can't imagine why!! I am still on my meds to keep food and water down, but have cut it back to just one a day and hopefully within the next week or so I can cut it completely out of my daily meds. I hate taking pills! Heartburn has set in and will probably take its place though! The meds work, but honestly food doesn't even sound good, doesn't taste good and the thought of cooking it just makes me sick. Food choices around here are rather limited, unless someone else steps up with ideas, just makes it, or we go and get it!! Although I haven't actually put on any weight, I look like I have! Sorry no prego pictures to share...don't expect them for awhile! You will have to be happy with pictures of my kids!


2 comments:
So good to hear updates from you. I'm sorry you're feeling puny. Hopefully it won't last too long. I'm not sure which I would rather have, heart burn or nausea. I think I'd still take the heart burn. Your girls are unbelievably cute. So glad to see pics of them. And no worries on the prego pics. I only took a couple. There are somethings I would just chose not to remember!
Wow, they really are growing up! Anna still doesn't even have all her teeth, but she'll be losing them before I know it. That's just the way things seem to work with kids.
Hope you're feeling 100% soon! How far along are you now? I thought you were only 6 weeks behind me so that would make you 15? Surely you'll be feeling better soon!
Post a Comment