Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, May 18, 2009

Baby News and other quick note!

We had our 1st actual appointment with my regular OB office today and everything checked out just fine. We were able to hear a good strong heartbeat and they drew the necessary labs and all the other fun stuff! I don't go back until June 18th and then I will have a sono mid July when I will be 21 weeks along! That is only 8 weeks away!

Mom found an apartment today and will move from our house into her own space June 23rd/24th. So a month with us and hopefully within that month we can get her comfortable with Topeka and get her connected with a support group to help her deal with all that has happened in the last 3 weeks. She is still taking it very hard and will for a long time. We talk about him often and not an hour that I am awake goes by without thinking about Derek. Still hard to believe that he is actually gone....I think I am still in denial that it really happened. I know it did, but is he really gone and I won't see him the next time we go back. He won't be helping my other brothers move the rest of mom's belongings down here. We miss him so much already!!

Alright...I must go to bed! I don't feel good and I am sure the past few weeks have just caught up with me and I need to get caught up on some much needed rest.

No comments: