Monday, March 23, 2009
Numbers
Just a quick note....my numbers today were 2509 (awsome). Anything over 1700 was going to be considered good news in my book so praise be to GOD!! Next Tuesday I have a sono scheduled in KC and we are hoping to see a heartbeat, however it may be a little early as I will only be 6 weeks! So pray that things continue on the right track and that God continues to form this baby into to exactly what He wants!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Praying for more good news!
Oh Libbi I am so excited and nervous for you at the same time! I am praying so hard that it would be God's will for you to keep this precious baby! Please keep us updated! I'm sorry you don't feel well. I was looking forward to seeing you last week. But, we'll just have to make up for it. I hope you get good news at your ultrasound!!
I am so glad that things are going well so far, you are in my thoughts and prayers and know that I miss you tons!!!! heather ( just in case my blogger doesn't work )
Crossing my fingers and praying for you
So awesome!! Praying for you guys!
We hope for the best for you and Brett, we are thinking of you, good luck!!!st
Post a Comment