I thought I would have/make time to put some pictures on here, but I was wrong. We leave tomorrow for NE and while Brett will be back Sunday, the girls and I will not be home until the following Saturday. So unless I have some time that I don't usually have while I am back in NE, the pictures will just have to wait some more...sorry!
Brett and I did have a sono on Tuesday and while the results were not what we had hoped and expected, we are trying to remain positive! They found a sac, but nothing in it yet. It is possible that it is too early yet to see anything developing inside of it and it was very high and they had a hard time getting a good scan. I am to go back for another sono on April 13th at 3:15 and by then we should see something, or we will know that something is not right!! If I start spotting or my pregnancy symptoms lessen I am to go to the hospital, but that isn't going to happen... we are trying remain positive and praying for the best! Not what I wanted to hear Tuesday, but it is what it is!! I have had a lot more symptoms than I did with the past two and I am praying that the scan was just too early to see anything!!
Pray for safe travels, healthy baby, for everyone else to stay healthy (there is a lot of crap still hanging around out there)and decent weather!
Wednesday, April 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Your in my thoughts and prayers.
What brings you back to NE again???
Oh I pray that your next sono tells you something wonderful! I can see how you would be nervous, but I absolutely believe in being positive and know trust in God during this time. I hope you have a safe trip to NE and a good visit and that everyone stays healthy! Allie has her appointment with ENT tomorrow and I'm sure she'll be getting tubes in her ears. Oh well, not the end of the world! Praying for you sister!!
Bull Sale time! You going to be around..call me!
Post a Comment