.jpg)
This one has the heart beat on the bottom of the screen and the picture isn't that clear as they were focusing on the heartbeat!

This one is the better of the two and if you know what you are looking for, you can see the head, chest cavity, one arm bud and the two leg buds on the left side of the egg shaped bubble.
They say the sicker you are the healthier the pregnancy...well it must be a good one as I can't keep much of anything down. Motion makes it worse and we are going to be hanging pretty low for awhile. Just changing positions makes me sick. I don't remember it being this bad with the girls. I was sick for a long time, but not this sick. Officially I am 9 weeks today and the due date is Nov. 19th, 2009. I think that is almost a week off, but it won't really matter in the end...come November I will be happy to think the 19th vs the 26th...haha!
They are going to put me on something to help with the sickness as I just can't eat and sleep all day. The girl's are not that self sufficient :) and I can't stand it. It will help me get through the day and I should only be on it for 3-4 weeks. Evenings are better and at night I am sleeping so I shouldn't have to take it then!!


3 comments:
Praise God!!! We are beyond thrilled for you guys! Arm and leg buds never looked so good...and a beating heart...what more can you ask for!! We will pray for the sickness, although I know you are willing to put up with about anything at this point, and for a healthy baby...that's the most important thing! So excited!!
Valerie
Yay! So glad to hear all the good news. Except for the being really sick part, that's not fun. But so worth it in the long run.
Yeah, my friend!! Congrats. You do what you need to do to keep this baby cooking in there. Miss ya!
love ya all too.
heather
Post a Comment