We are expecting again Nov. 21st, 2009. I am only 5 weeks along and not even close to being "in the clear"! I have gone in for two lab draws and so far my numbers look good (185 on Tues and 420 on Thursday). We are praying that they stay that way! I go in again on Monday the 23rd and if my numbers continue like they should, I should be above 1500 and we can schedule a sono...so pray for us!! I am taking all the meds that I can possibly take (which is a lot) and we are doing everything that we can do on our end...so all of that and everything else is in God's big hands. I am trying hard not to worry about everything as it is out of our control! Since this is the 4th pregnancy in less than 13 months, I just don't feel like calling everyone...not to mention I don't have the voice to do so! Sorry if you are bummed to be finding out via the blog that we are prego! Hopefully later this week I will be posting sono pictures...we shall see after Monday's lab numbers are in!
The last week has been an emotional roller coaster to say the least. The girls and I are still sick and I just can't seam to shake this one. Kaylee and I have been a mess for a week and half and Jaylin about 5 days. Jaylin has her dad's immune system and will probably be done before I am done....lucky girl! Of course I can't take anything that would actually make me feel better, so I feel like crap!! Kaylee is on all her meds and we were debating Saturday (14th) night while we were in NE if we were going to have to take her into the ER. We managed to stay out of there and we have gotten her under control, but it was a very long and tiresome weekend for multiple reasons!
The funeral itself was beautiful and I am glad that we all choose to make the trip back. The girls and I just about stayed home as I thought I might be prego and Kaylee and I were sick! But since the test last Thursday (12th) was Negative, we went ahead and went back with Brett. I don't know how much traveling they will allow me to do with my history of miscarriages.
My legs didn't bother me as much this last trip and I am hoping that is b/c I have been doing more walking. So if I can get over this cold, keep up with the demands of two kids, the baby and the house, I will consider myself doing well!! Brett's cousin Morgan stayed with us a couple of days this week and I am sure she thought I was a slob...my house looked like a tornado went through it twice!! I promise you it isn't always like this and eventually I will get caught up!
My to-do list is long and yet my energy is zero. Top of my list is taxes now that we have all the information we need to complete them. If we would have had our stuff submitted by March 1st, like we had wanted, I wouldn't be stuck doing them again....grrrr! Pray that we get done what we need to, the baby growing inside of me stays and remains healthy, the girls and I get over this nasty bug!
Another bit of good/funny news: Jaylin is so funny and lately she has made a lot of interesting comments! Most of them I can't put on the blog as the content is not blog appropriate :) Those that have children probably have a clue what I am talking about, but if not...just wait for the wonderful 4 year old human body questions...use your imagination in the the mean time!!! This is one I can share.....since the sun is sticking around until after 7 now and for several months we only ate supper when it was dark. If I start supper before it is dark, Jaylin pipes up, "Mom we can't eat supper yet, it isn't dark!" Well in a few months if we followed Jaylin's rules for when we can eat supper we won't be eating until 10:00! So we have to re-program ourselves to eating by a time on the clock vs eating "when it is dark." Our supper time is flexible as we try to eat supper with Brett and well Brett just doesn't get home at the same time every night. Jaylin has really started to push her limits and honestly it drives me crazy! She will argue over everything and she is definitely going to be a fun teenager!
Kaylee is "usually" more cooperative and agreeable than Jaylin, but recently the meds she is on makes her NUTS and aggressive. We even switched her albuterol to a med that is supposed to have less side effects. I haven't seen any positive changes in her mood and behavior, so I don't know if we will keep her on it! It is a lot more expensive than the albuterol and if isn't going to help with the side effects, then I am not going to bother paying the extra dough for it!
That is all for now and sorry but you will have to check back later for pictures!
Sunday, March 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment