Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Christmas Photos

My kids are so different and I am so glad they are. They will have their own identity and rarely be confused for each other.

Anyway, we attempted pictures today....

Hair.....Kaylee wants hers done...ponytail, clippers, and bangs curled. Jaylin wants nothing to do with me touching her hair and is very independent. She did pretty good today so I let it go....what does it really matter! Other than it was stick straight (just like she likes it), it wasn't bad for a 4 year old!

Clothes...when they picked out the outfit at the store, Jaylin picked out the denim dress and Kaylee picked out the pink stripped...well today Jaylin decided that the shirt that she wanted to wear was non negotiable and so she wore the pink stripped dress to go with that shirt and Kaylee didn't argue so she wore the denim....whatever as long as they put them on and let me take a picture I don't care, right!

Then comes the pictures...Jaylin is serious and Kaylee is a goof ball...makes for some nice combinations...judge for yourself. The Christmas cards may or may not get done this year and honestly I am ok with that. At least those with a computer know the story if they choose to read it and pictures to go along with it...more actually than normal! We do have a few relatives that I will have to send something too or the will be left in the dark, but it will just be a picture this year!!

After pictures the girl's want to go out and play in the snow...mom got to scoop the driveway and they played and played. Jaylin got tired and went inside, took all her snow gear off and found her blanket and went to sleep on the couch...like I said very independent and wants to do most things all by herself. This is a good quality most of the time...other times it is very annoying and frustrating, but I love her. Kaylee wanted to stay out for 20 more minutes and play with the neighbors and when we came in, she was exhausted and I had to take all her snow gear off, get her two blanket b/c she was "freezing" and of course she had no interest in taking a nap! Like I said.....completely different and changing all the time!

Enjoy the pictures and maybe you will see one in a card in the mail and maybe you won't, but that doesn't change the fact that we still hope everyone has a Wonderful Christmas!



Don't ask what Kaylee was doing...not sure she even knows.


Perfect example of goofy and serious...not the best combo for pictures!


Are we done yet mom?

Can you say cheesy!

This one is ok...but the lighting is wacky!

Are these really our kids?

She was blowing kisses...not looking for a "hand-out"




Well...Kaylee was blowing kisses too...but her own version of doing so!


Yep, not exactly what I was looking for Kaylee...thanks for all the cooperation!!


I was going to give up after this one, but then I realized....we forgot to turn the lights on!

Well almost....nope too cheesy again!

Closer!!

This is as good as it is going to get today!


One of my sleeping beauties after playing in the snow...the other one will be asleep before we get the Bible story read tonight as she will be exhausted!


Love,
Brett, Libbi, Jaylin and Kaylee

1 comment:

katherine said...

I really like the last hugging photo but I also really like the second photo where you can see both their little personalities (or not so little as the case may be). At least when Jaylin's serious you still get a smile--no such luck with Anna.