Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thankful!

I could choose to be bitter and sad this year if I allow myself to think of the would have/could have been. But I am really trying not to go down that path...easier some days more than others. Tomorrow we celebrate Thanksgiving....I time to reflect on all the things we are thankful for and there are so many things that I thank God for every day! I will keep this short and let you see for yourself what I am most thankful for on this earth...my family:

The first five are when we were in Lincoln a couple of weekends ago. Brett and his brothers went to the very cold Husker game while grandma, the girls and I went to the Children's Museum. The girls had a blast and didn't want to leave after 4+ hours of playing with a huge variety of things. The pictures are actually outside the motel the morning after the game all the kids including Brett were playing with a football or hugging a tree.

The next five are of tonight...the girls wanted to go "camping" and they really wanted to go last night outside. Sorry girls...too cold for that so I convinced them that they could camp in their princess tent on the floor of their bedroom. They were so excited and they actually went to sleep! We even all got in and read books....so not just for playing in, it passes for a fun tent to sleep in! I love reading to them, listening to Brett read to them and listening to them read.







While we would have loved to had another one included in these pictures...this is the path we are on and will enjoy and cherish all the moments and memories that we get as a family. It has been a rough year and the last two weeks have been difficult. Unfortunately the pain does not go away and just when you think you are doing better...it comes back and bites you in the rear! More on the medical side of thing at a later date...after all this is a thankful post!!
Happy Thanksgiving and travel safe if you are hitting the road...love,
Libbi and Family

No comments: