Kaylee and Jaylin
Trick-0-treating at their own house...thanks Brett!This year we actually needed to rake leaves and we had a blast doing it this weekend. The girls and a couple of the neighbor kids helped and then jumped in the leaves and scattered them all over again! They kept saying to each other, "we have never done this before and it is SO MUCH FUN!"
Madison (3 1/2), Anabelle (3 1/2), Kaylee (4) and Jaylin (4)


Anabelle's little brother, Jackson had to sit and watch the girls play in the leaves...come on mom, let me go and help them already!!
All the kids in the "play park" as the kids call it!Of course we ended up paying for letting Kaylee play in the leaves as she was a wreck through the night and all day Sunday! We will see how the night goes tonight :) I know I can't keep her in a bubble and she needs to be able to enjoy life, but man she coughs hard and her nose runs (which she can not stand and freaks out about) and the medicine makes her jittery and she has a hard time getting back to sleep. Wants mom to sleep with her when she has nights like last night and as much as I love my kids...I prefer to sleep in my own bed!!!
Ok I have posted a few times now...so it might be awhile before I get around to it again....hope everyone is enjoying this wonderful Fall weather!!
Libbi



Anabelle, Sage, Kaylee and 

2 comments:
Such cute little princesses. I love that they trick or treated at their own house. That's so fun that they have little girls their own age as neighbors. Too bad for Jackson they're all girls. =)
Wow, I can't believe the girls are already 4! They looked so cute in their costumes! Miss seeing you and the girls!
Post a Comment