I don't even want to do this post....the last one was WAY more FUN. But I am just going to get it over with as there isn't any real easy way to say it. We lost the baby this last weekend. Bleeding started Thursday (which I wasn't overly concerned about b/c I bleed with the girls too), but it continued and got worse over the weekend so we went to the ER on Sunday. They didn't find a heartbeat and they ruled it as a miscarriage. This really sucks, but God is good and does have a plan, so we are trying to find comfort in that. Easier said than done.
My mom and aunt were here for a few days to help with the kids. The girls just think mommy doesn't feel good and I am very thankful to have had help with them the last few days. Just please keep us in your prayers...thank you!
Thursday, March 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Brett and Libbi: So sorry to hear the sad news. I know how you must feel. I had two of miscarriages. One before Bryan and one before Brandon. But you are right, God has a plan and things happen for a reason. It doesn't mean he doesn't care about us, it means he cares very much!
Loved the video! Thanks, Chris
Just checking in on you. I hope all is going well. I am still thinking of you daily and praying for peace and rest for the two of you.
All my love,
Valerie
Post a Comment