The girl's are all about helping mom and doing it themselves!! I know it is a good thing, but some days it drives me crazy....they are tons of help ya know!!! They have started picking out there own outfits....that gets pretty interesting! Sometimes I have to send them back to find a different bottom or top if we actually have to leave the house!!! Otherwise I don't really care....we do talk about not wearing all red top with pink pants, but Jaylin's favorite outfit is kind of hideous...I will have to post it next time!
We have enjoyed getting out of the house when the weather is nice. We all get kind of stir crazy being cooped up inside. Their friends have been sick so they are itching to get out and play with them!! Had a busy/ fun week. Katherine and Anna came to visit on Wed.....but I didn't get any pictures....I have a tendency to do to much talking and I forget to take pictures....sorry! Then I got the pleasure of watching the neighbor's little guy (8 week old) while Mom ran their 3 year old to the doctor. He is super cute and a very easy going baby...I will volunteer to do that any day!! The girls just loved it and I told Brett that I am definitely ready for ONE of these!!


Have a great weekend!






2 comments:
Isn't it crazy that kids with a perfectly normal closet of clothing can come up with some absolutely ridiculous looking outfits.
The rain boots are really cute as are your kids.
Hey Libbi! What cute little girls!! I'm glad you got to babysit...but I'm sure it can rip your heart right out. I still think about you a lot. I am excited to come see you once school lightens up!!
Post a Comment