Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, March 3, 2008

Reason(s) to Blog

Right now we have two good reasons to create a blog....Jaylin and Kaylee! We will be adding to those reasons in October. We are expecting again October 21st. Brett and Jaylin both want a boy/brother and Kaylee wants a sister. Mom will be happy with just one baby this time! I love the girls very very much and I wouldn't change anything, but once was enough for me. The girls will be 4 in August which is hard to believe. I know how hard it was the first time without two already! God doesn't give us anything we can't handle, so if He has decided that is what we will do, we will do it again!

The picture above was taken the Saturday I told Brett. I quickly made two t-shirts "Will be BIG Sisters in Oct." and had the girls go "tell" Brett while he was working in the living room. I am not very good at keeping secrets, so I had to do something that day. There was no waiting until I could find some nicely done shirts via the Internet or mall....I just used some fabric paint and 2 of the 10 cheap t-shirts they use as undershirts! The girls had no idea what they were telling Brett and Jaylin was a little confused. That started about a weeks worth of "I don't want a baby in your tummy mom" and even some tears. But hopefully that is over....they are talking positive about it almost everyday now. They still don't understand that it will be awhile before we get to see the baby...they each want one....NOW :)

I don't go to the Dr. until March 19th and we hope that we like her. I have only seen her once since we moved here and the girls have seen her maybe twice...so not a lot to go by! I had great midwives and Dr's last time so my expectations are probably high, but they should be! So far I am feeling tons better than I did with the girls and I hope it stays that way....another thing I don't want to relive.

I don't promise to keep this well updated, but hope it is a good method of sharing what is going on in our lives with family and friends and not letting the wackos of the world know to much.

Last I will leave you with a quick video of the girls being crazy...they just go and go and go and well you can tell why my kids have bruises all over their legs even in the winter :)

5 comments:

Valerie said...

Yeah!! Looks great. So proud of your effort!! And I will expect frequent updates!!

Lisa Pomajzl said...

Nice work and nice news!! Congratulations. Keep us posted!

katherine said...

Congratulations again! I hope you do update frequently with plenty of photos.

Antsis said...

I hope all goes well. Decided to sign up so could get in on any news. Take care Antsis

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I'm so happy for you! The girls are so big!