So I have been absent...not all my fault! Computer issues and sick kiddos. None of which is resolved and just when you think it is over, it comes back. Jaylin is one sick kiddo and we are watching her close. Her and I spent 4 hours in the ER last night and will head to her regular Dr. office this morning. She was very dehydrated after a full day of none stop vomiting. They put her on zofran and after two bags of fluids, she is feeling a little better, but "not that much". Could be just a bug, but we are watching her close to make sure it isn't her appendix. Austin still isn't sleeping at night...they say his ears are not infected, but he is still poking at them. They say there is still fluid behind them, but they are not infected He is constantly pulling in teeth, so when we add that to whatever the girls bring home from school....that makes for good times around here!
We had a wonderful Christmas and someday I will get some pictures up on the blog. But I try not to spend too much time, since I am using Brett's work computer.
Saturday, January 29, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment