Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Time with Brett's family

While we were back for the wedding, we took a few extra days to spend some time with Brett's family.  We went out to the farm and the kids got to ride the combine with Grandpa and the 4 wheeler with Brett.  All three of the kids had fun!
Grandpa Doug and Kaylee

Brett and Austin

Then we spent some time at the park with Grandma in McCook...of course the kids loved that.





Then we got to watch Uncle Gavin play football on a cool Monday evening.  McCook lost to a good team, but it was a tough loss.  Gavin played well and it was fun to be back in McCook watching a football game.  I haven't done that in a good number of years.  I graduated 13 years ago and the last Bison game I went to was the state championship game and that was in Lincoln while we were living there...7-8 yeas ago.







While we were at Grandma's, Austin perfected walking and hasn't stopped since.  Up next, Halloween and what is Austin up too now?

No comments: