So it has been a long time since I posted and yes, I am a failure at blogging things as they happen...sorry!
We went back for my cousin Michelle's wedding to Matt. Michelle and I share a birthday as she was born on my 10th birthday...I was so excited to hear the news. She was born very early and very premature, but you wouldn't know by looking at her now! She looked absolutely beautiful and we had a great time the day of the wedding. We pulled the kids out of school and headed back Thursday for rehearsal and the wedding was on a Friday. Perfect weather and it was a perfect day for them. The girls were on cloud nine even though it took me an hour each to do their hair. I am not a hairstylist, but I wanted to do their hair. I had practiced a few times before and knew that it would take me that long so we gave ourselves plenty of time. I think it ended up looking very cute for me doing it! The girls loved it! They did great during the wedding, better than Austin did actually. I was hoping he would be sleeping during the ceremony, but he wasn't. He isn't one for sitting still for any amount of time, so Brett and I took turns standing in the hallway. We also did a crappy job of getting pictures from that time on...so we have pictures up until Mike walking Michelle up the aisle and then none from there on out....bummer!
 |
| Matt's Brother and Aunt Laura |
 |
| Matt's other brother and Cousin Rachel |
 |
| Uncle Mike and Michelle |
 |
| Austin (Mr. can't sit still) walking with Brett |
 |
| Matt and Aunt Brenda |
 |
| Austin and Brett |
 |
| Yes, he really is trouble...pretty much all the time. Busy little rascal! |
 |
| Two prettiest flower girls I have ever seen....they were so nervous, but loved every minute of it! |
 |
| Jaylin getting her hair fixed |
 |
| Kaylee just finished getting her hair done and colored while I fixed Jaylin's. |
 |
| Jaylin, Rachel, and Kaylee |
 |
| Aunt Laura and Uncle Blake |
 |
| Kaylee |
 |
| Can you tell Jaylin is excited? |
 |
| Too cute...Jaylin and Kaylee |
 |
| And the beautiful Bride...Michelle |
 |
| Grandpa Gene and Dorothy |
 |
| Aunt Brenda getting her flower attached |
 |
| Unlce Mike wallking Michelle up the aisle |

Up Next...time with Brett's family
No comments:
Post a Comment