Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

We are alive :)

We are doing good...just haven't gotten around to posting about it. Maybe later this week as the next couple of days are going to be nice days for getting out and enjoying the weather and that may be exactly what we do. I STRONGLY dislike winter and take every opportunity to get out of the house. Walk, park or whatever, the girls definitely don't argue. They have asked almost every day since it turned cold, "Is summer going to be here tomorrow?" Not exactly, but we will enjoy the warm days when we get them! I know there are people out there with WAY colder winters than what we go through, so I hate to complain...but I could never live in Alaska. Besides winter being cold...I hate it being dark at 5:00, so we are really glad to see the sun sticking around a few minutes longer each day!

I have a month of catch up so I will try to post them in short separate blogs when I get to it, but I make no promises :) Hope everyone is having a great week! Check back later for some pictures and a few great quotes from our crazy kids...they make us laugh daily!

No comments: