I have so much I need to get on here, but I don't have the time or energy. Do you ever feel like you are swimming a race with no end in sight...well that is what I feel like I am doing right now and I am exhausted! I have so many pictures and posts that I need to write, so I don't forget what all we have done in the past 3 months. Right now it takes all that I have to keep up with things around here and some days I don't even do a good job at that...ugh!
Anyway, some day I will get those pictures and videos on here before you don't even recognize our kids b/c the have grown and changed so much!!
Don't forget my brother....a year ago was the beginning of one of the worst weeks of our lives! http://derekbode.blogspot.com/
Maybe this week will be the week I have time and energy to get current info on here...we will see how the week goes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Looking forward to your posts whenever you get them done. Hope your garage sale went well. So sorry about your brother. I'll be praying for your family this week. Love ya!
Post a Comment