It isn't that we have been so busy that I can't sit down to write a post, I just haven't felt like doing it. Yes we keep busy, but not that busy!
I have some videos and a few pictures that I will post soon hopefully...just wanted to put a short post on here to let those few readers know that we are still here...but I am not motivated to post anything new on here!
Brief update on the medical side of things...we are "cleared" to try again and we have mixed feeling about it all...excited/scared...you name it, we are probably feeling it! But none the less we are going to try one more time and hope for the best! I will continue my large dose of Folic Acid until told otherwise and we are adding baby aspirin to attempt to keep the blood clots from effecting the pregnancy. As soon as we find out that we are pregnant, I will be headed for the Dr. office for regular blood draws and as soon as my HCG levels reach a high enough number (the number escapes me right now) then we will schedule a sono to check things out.
Check back next week for current pictures of the girls....later,
Libbi
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Hi Harshs... Nice to hear from you again was getting concern since it had been awhile. I'm sure you are bsy we are having such nice fall weather here in Nebr. taking it all in before it changes. Give the girls hugs/kisses.
Connie
Thanks for all you did last weekend at the Krugers. You guys are awesome. Thanks for giving a medical update. We are praying. Love you guys!
Rivers
Post a Comment