A few pictures taken in early Sept. Austin was sick again the first of the month. Poor kid...he has been sick more than the girls were combined in their first year of life.
He is free standing in this picture, but I didn't get back far enough for you to be able to tell.
He isn't that steady yet. He is walking holding on to one hand and he really just wants to go, but he isn't balanced enough yet. He is a tippy toe walker like Jaylin was. They recommended hard sole shoes, but that only made it worse.
Everyone asks me who Austin looks like and I can honestly say he is his own identity...he is a good mix of all of us. But just so you can be the judge, I pulled a few of my favorite pictures from when the girls were 9-10 months of age and you can look for yourself. I definitely see some of each of them.
Jaylin
Jaylin
Kaylee standing up
Kaylee
Jaylin...look at that face!
Kaylee
Kaylee
Jaylin
I will leave you with one of my favorite videos when the girls were this age. I was cooking supper and they were entertaining each other. Love Kaylee's laugh!


















2 comments:
I think he looks like Brett!
Can't seem to get my comments to post. I hope this one goes through. Love the video!
Post a Comment