So I finally got some videos that the blog will upload of Austin crawling and throwing the ball. They aren't nearly as good as the ones I want to post, but they must be short enough that it will upload them. It took him about 10 days total to figure out the whole crawling thing. Now he can move as fast as he would like and knows exactly where he is going, usually where ever I am or his sisters are. He has mastered the pulling himself up to things, but he doesn't remember that he has to hold on and it hurts to fall! He also figured out how to feed himself in the last 3 days, so he made a liar of me on that one! It sure helps when I am fixing meals, I can just put him in his chair with some Cheerios or puffs and he is content for awhile.
First few days of Austin crawling:
Austin in his chair saying, "No, no, no"
Austin crawling and throwing the ball a couple of times:
Here are a few snap shots of the past few days:
 |
| Grrrr |
 |
| Evidence he has hair, but not much and there is a nice swirl in the back! |
 |
| Still love green beans. |
 |
| Such a happy little guy sometimes. |
 |
| Concentrating really hard on?? |
 |
| Toothless wonder... |
 |
| Her teeth are half way in before she looses them. |
 |
| This little guy (not so little for a 2 1/2 year old) keeps me on my toes when he is here and he is preparing me for what Austin will be like before I know it. He is busy and all boy and so is Austin. |
1 comment:
Enjoy the recent updates and photos. Little Austin is really growing already crawling WOW!
The girls have grown alot this summer hard to believe they will start school am sure they will love it. Enjoy the rest of your summer!
Post a Comment