I have been calling the little ONE inside me a boy and we found out today that I was actually correct...I figured I would be wrong b/c I was wrong with the girls! He is an active little burger, always on the move! He measured right on...21 weeks 4 days to 22 weeks 2 days and I am 21 weeks 6 days. So Novemeber 19th will remain the due date! He was right at a pound for weight and everything checked out good. He was very active during the sono and the tech printed off a lot of pictures...she even got a yawn sequence...too fun! Most of them are head shots so I won't post them all. There is no doubt that we have a boy. Now I can sell all of our girl clothes. The girls went with us to the sono and they were pretty amazed at everything they got to see. They did finally ask the tech how she knew it was a boy and she replied, "I will let your mom and dad explain that to you when you get home!" They haven't asked yet, but I am sure it is coming. They know the difference so it will be an easy explaination. They have spent enough time with cousin Cole to know the difference :)
Everyone is excited, Dad and Jaylin are super excited as they were hoping for a boy. Kaylee wanted another sister, but is happy with what she is getting! I really didn't care one way or another...leaning a little more towards a boy for Brett as I knew we were done after this and he doesn't need any more estrogen in the house...haha! My body just doesn't handle pregnancy very well! Nothing major has changed in the last month. My veins are not good and it looks like I got a horrible deal on a tattoo on the front of my right shin...it looks like a really bad bruise until you get up close and then it looks like a butterfly with 1 1/2 wings! Regardless it is very ugly and hard to cover up in the summer! They want me to wear support hose..bummer!! They also told me that if we have anymore kids, I can plan on them getting worse. We have a long ways to go with this one and it will probably get worse...good thing we are done after this!!! I gained 3 pounds since last month and I am almost back to where I started before I got pregnant. I look much bigger than that though! Maybe I will have a picture of me in the near future, but for now enjoy the sono pictures:
Everyone is excited, Dad and Jaylin are super excited as they were hoping for a boy. Kaylee wanted another sister, but is happy with what she is getting! I really didn't care one way or another...leaning a little more towards a boy for Brett as I knew we were done after this and he doesn't need any more estrogen in the house...haha! My body just doesn't handle pregnancy very well! Nothing major has changed in the last month. My veins are not good and it looks like I got a horrible deal on a tattoo on the front of my right shin...it looks like a really bad bruise until you get up close and then it looks like a butterfly with 1 1/2 wings! Regardless it is very ugly and hard to cover up in the summer! They want me to wear support hose..bummer!! They also told me that if we have anymore kids, I can plan on them getting worse. We have a long ways to go with this one and it will probably get worse...good thing we are done after this!!! I gained 3 pounds since last month and I am almost back to where I started before I got pregnant. I look much bigger than that though! Maybe I will have a picture of me in the near future, but for now enjoy the sono pictures:
Profile picture with the ribs showing.
Profile picture with the tummy and a foot I believe.
It is a boy!
An arm with a fist heading towards his mouth...you can count all five digits!
Here is the yawn series...look just left of the center...easier to see in action, but hope you can see it:
Slightly open...
Half open...
Big Yawn!
That's all for now folks! I go back mid August and get to do the glucose test...lets just hope I pass it! I did with the girls....so we can hope right! Things are good right now. I don't have to take my meds to keep food down and heartburn is not horrible...so 4 more months to go and we get to meet this little fellow if that is God's plan and I am trusting that it is!


5 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS! Isn't it great to know the gender and not have to use neutral terms? I am excited for you guys and will continue to pray for good progress.
YEAH!! So happy for you guys! You will love a little boy. They are so much fun. There's something about a momma and her boy...I used to think it was crazy, but now I think I get it! By the way, I have a sack of your girls clothes still that have been laying on my floor for the last year or so! Let me know if you want me to get them back to you, or sell them in my garage sale in August and give you the money! Again, congrats! He looks awesome!
I am sooo happy for you and Brett. Cant wait to meet this little one :)
love ya, heather
You can tell he's cute already! So glad you're feeling somewhat better. I hope that little man appreciates the work his mama went through to have him!
Welcome to the world of boys Libbi! A different kind of joy around the corner!
Post a Comment